Welcome! Auburn is a remarkable community with a high quality of life, an exceptional educational system, and a strong economy! We’ve enjoyed much growth in recent years but still enjoy that Southern small town feel, where the people are warm and friendly.
As the home of Auburn University, you won’t find a more exciting place to be on Saturdays in the fall! Year-round, Auburn and the surrounding communities really do have something for everyone.
Discover Auburn! Our active, thriving community offers:
- excellent, award-winning public schools
- award-winning recreational programs for children and adults
- progressive university culture
- life-long learning opportunists through Auburn University for community residents
- historical & cultural local attractions
- ample shopping, dining, and night life
- #1 public golf course in the United States (Grand National)
- short distance to Atlanta, Columbus, Montgomery and Birmingham
Auburn has so much to offer. It is a great place to live and we think you’ll love it here!
To help you learn more about this area, some resources to get you started are listed below:
- Welcome to Auburn! Download new resident brochures here or we’ll be glad to mail them to you. 2015-2016 Guide for New Auburn Area Residents.
- 2015 Citizen Survey.
- Auburn Community Profile
- Auburn Chamber of Commerce
- City of Auburn
Page 1 of 4 | Next page